General Terms and Conditions
CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills. Therefore, the fees for our training events have been reduced for network members.
Please note that from time to time Skillnet Ireland or a third party may carry out a quality assurance assessment on randomly selected training events, if you are contacted please take the time to answer the questions that you are asked regarding the training and CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet.
General conditions to apply for training at a reduced rate:
- Your company/ business must be a member of the CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet to gain funding.
- Membership of CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet is free and automatic on booking a training event for the first time.
- Your company/business must be registered in the Republic of Ireland.
- To gain the reduced training fee from CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet you must be either employed or self-employed.
- Acceptance onto a course is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of the CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet management team.
- Once you have been accepted onto the training event you will be invoiced via email (postal invoices will only be issued on request).
- Training event fees must be paid in full and in advance of the event commencing unless a prior agreement has been reached with CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet management team.
- All fees must be paid directly to CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet.
- Refunds will only be issued if notice of non-attendance is given in writing a least 15 working days prior to the commencement of the training event or if the training event is cancelled.
- Training event schedules are subject to demand and in exceptional circumstances can be postponed or cancelled.
- CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet reserves the right to alter the contents of any course/event or the programme specialists and / or the venue(s) due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Fees can be paid by EFT, debit or credit card (payment details will be included on your invoice). Some courses/events may require immediate payment at the time of booking.
- Payment by card can be made over the phone.
- CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet is funded on an annual basis. Funding for longer term courses (covering 2 or more calendar years) cannot be guaranteed however we fully envisage gaining funding into the future. If there is any change to the CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet funding circumstances, you will be notified in advance.
- Additionally, as a condition of the funding, you are required to complete the presented documentation. Failure to complete all the required documentation will deem the funding void and the member company will be liable for the full fee without the grant aid.
- Please sign in on the sign-in sheet daily on classroom-based training events.
- As a condition of the funding, all trainees are required to complete a Trainee Profile Form either online when registering, or when presented to them on the day of training.
- As a condition of the funding, all trainees are required to complete a Reaction to Learning Form at the end of the training event. Any certification or course resources such as videos, notes presentations etc may be withheld until the evaluation is submitted.
- If you do not wish to complete the forms and still wish to attend the training event you will be charged the full fee without CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet grant aid (prices advertised are inclusive of CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet grant aid).
- If contacted by Skillnet or a third party completing a quality assurance assessment regarding the training event you have attended with CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet please complete the survey or take the call. (Please note CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Skillnet, Skillnet Ireland or a third party acting behalf of Skillnet Ireland will NEVER ask for personal information on these calls/emails such as PPS numbers, bank details, etc (if this information is requested please do not give out your personal information and contact us immediately).
Last Updated: 30/05/2022