Start date: 19 March 2024
Duration: 3 Days (Tuesday to Thursday . 19th. to 21st. March 2024)
Certificate: Advanced Certificate of Attainment
Understanding that the GDP - R P (Responsible Person) is the Key point of contact for GDP Compliance and Quality within your organisation, this advanced GDP Training course will provide you with the Knowledge that you require to help you to understand your Regulatory Roles and Responsibilities with regard to GDP (Good Distribution Practice) in an End to End, Multi-Modal Supply Chain. Designed and presented by highly experienced Logistics and Regulatory specialists, the course, which contains both theoretical and practical content, focuses on the Practical implementation of GDP procedures in a supply chain.
Delivered over 3 Days, this 6 Module course covers all aspects of GDP , specifically concerning the additional requirements of Supply Chain / Logistics (3PLs) / Transport and Outsourced service providers. The course is presented in a Workshop format , engaging each attendee through practical Case Studies, Break-Out sessions , Assignments and Assessments.
This course is for all individuals who want to obtain an advanced knowledge of GDP and/or are looking to be the Key point of contact for GDP Compliance and Quality within your organisation.
The Topics covered on this course include, but are not limited to :
- EU GDP Regulations – Outsourced activities / Cross-Dock procedures
- Quality Management Systems – SOP’s (Understanding and Writing)
- Quality Risk Management – Risk Assessments – Supply Chain Security
- Premises – GDP Storage & Handling requirements
- Transportation – Internal / External and Temperature control
- Supply Chain Validation – Including Outsourced activities
- Audits and Self Inspections – Pre and Post Audit preparation and requirements
As it is an advanced level GDP Course it requires a prior understanding of GDP . If you have not undergone prior GDP Training we recommend that you first complete one of our other (Online) GDP courses :
- GDP for Transport Operations
- GDP for Logistics
This course contains written assessments which are used to ensure that each participant have a complete understanding of each topic that is being thought.
An Advanced Certificate of Attainment will be awarded to all participants who complete the course.