Collision Consulting Limited (CCL) is pleased to offer a ‘Collision Scene Investigation Course’ specifically tailored to meet the requirements of the Transport Industry. This proposal presents the approach we would use to design and deliver the training course, as well as information regarding the format and content of each element of the course.
• The course will be presented on 1 day and will include both classroom and outdoor tuition.
• Course objectives are to provide a consistent level of investigative skills combining understand collision scene information and recording relevant data.
• An intensely practical, participative and interactive style of training to ensure maximum focus and learning benefit.
• Provision of relevant documentation to enable easy, aide-memoire reference to subject matter after the training course.
• Provided by two experienced instructors.
To ensure the quality of our training services, it is our policy to maintain close liaison with a client at all stages. Mr. Tony Kelly will act as overall Course Co-ordinator for Collision Consulting Limited and will liaise with an appointed representative from your Company regarding delivery of the training courses.
The subsidised cost of this programme is €225 from €300.
For more information, see here.